The purpose of this note is to clarify what is provided by the rules on the protection of personal data, in particular as regards the rights of the data subject and how they are protected. In this regard, we inform all those who access this site and other related links that:
1) During the consultation of our web pages it is possible to collect information and personal information, including through the voluntary formulation of forms in it, by the action of files stored temporarily or permanently on your hard disk (cd. Cookie ) And other software components that are downloaded or activated during navigation. Similar cookies and technologies are used to ensure the smooth operation of the procedures and improve the experience of using online applications. The collected data can be processed in order to:
2) The provision of data is optional; Any refusal to provide such data, blocking cookies, or other software components may result in a malfunctioning site and / or the inability of us to provide the requested information or services.
3) The collected data will be processed by the corporate staff responsible for this and, in the case of consent to the use of third party cookies (statistics or profiling), may be communicated to other persons.
4) The owner of the treatment is Agriturismo Campospillo, Loc. Sterpeti, 18 - 58051 Magliano in Toscana (GR). To exercise his rights as foreseen by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, including the cancellation from ours. Database, you can contact the Data Processing Manager, Sig. Silvio Mazzoncini, To phone numbers Tel. +39 0564 592124 - Cell. +39 338 226 1166 or yo the e-mail address [email protected]
Cookies are short snippets of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (browser) to be re-used during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of Days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, from the single browser on the specific device used (computers, tablets, smartphones). Similar technologies can be used to gather information about user behavior and the use of services.
In the following, we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term "cookies".
• Cookies strictly needed.. These cookies are indispensable for the proper functioning of our site and are used to manage login and access to the site's private functions in general to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is either strictly limited to the work session (closed browser is deleted), or longer duration, to recognize the visitor's computer. Their deactivation may compromise the use of accessible login services, while the public part of the site remains normally usable.
• Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and site usage anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect whether the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor your system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling such cookies can be done without any loss of functionality.
• Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the user's preferences and enhance its navigation experience in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by it in the context of network browsing.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the site visited ("owner") or from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of social plugins (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, each of these websites provides the web address information and how to handle cookies, as well as the denial of consent to install cookies:
Google Analytics – Web services (statistics): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
In addition, if it is particularly difficult to identify all third parties, especially for profiling preferences, the following links are listed:
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using their browser settings. Warning: total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of site features reserved for registered users. Conversely, the use of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling third party cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different sites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third-party" cookies.
By way of example, in Firefox, through the menu
Tools-> Options -> Privacy, You can access a control panel where you can decide whether to accept or not the different types of cookies and to remove them.
Art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
• a) Of the origin of personal data;
• b) The purposes and methods of treatment;
• c) Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• d) Of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
• e) Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of those responsible or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
• a) Updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
• b) Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible Or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• a) For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• b) To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.