The "Personal Data Protection Code" (D.Lgs. 30.6.2003, 196) to Art. 13 imposes an obligation to inform the person concerned of the essential elements of the treatment, specifying them in subsection 1, a / f. Farm Holidays Campospillo - Loc. Sterpeti, 18 - Magliano in Tuscany (Gr), P. IVA 011119060539 will fulfill you fully informing you that:
Source of personal data
Personal information held by the Company is provided, including through the remote communication techniques it uses (including the website)
- Directly from the person to whom the personal data refer ("Interested") - data collected directly from the person concerned (Article 13 c.1);
- Acquired by the Company in the exercise of its business;
- Acquired by third parties for the purposes of commercial information, market research, direct offer of products or services - data collected by third parties (Article 13, 4). In the latter case, the Company will endeavor to inform the interested parties of the information provided in the preamble to the record of the recording of the data in question or, in any case, no later than the first possible communication;
- Records, records, documents or documents known by anyone (Article 24 (1) (c)) within the limits and in the ways established by the rules on their knowledge.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of obligations arising out of a contract of which you are a party or to fulfill, prior to the performance of your contract, your specific requirements;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, regulation, Community legislation; Customer management (customer management, contract management, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency control);
- Supplier management (supplier management, contract management, orders, arrivals, invoices);
- Litigation (contractual default, default, transaction, debt recovery, arbitration, legal disputes);
- Submission of advertising materials, direct sales, market research or commercial communication, profiling activities, both by the Piana Arborello Farm and by third parties.
Concerning the a., B., C., D., We inform you that:
- The processing of your personal data by the Company, including the disclosure of the same data to the persons referred to in paragraph 6 above, does not require your consent as a necessary processing for the performance of obligations arising out of the contract and / or for The performance of your benefits as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations or for ordinary administrative and accounting purposes;
- As far as the purpose of Subsection (e) is concerned, each Interested Party has the right to refuse to the Company, at any time, its consent to the processing and / or communication to the subjects referred to in paragraph 6 below, without prejudice to any prejudicial consequences contractual.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is done by means of paper, computer, telematics and other telecommunication systems, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data as well as full compliance with the Law;
Data categories subject to treatment
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, the Company treats personal data other than "sensitive" (eg personal data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious convictions, political opinions, data suitable to detect Health status, sexual life, etc.) and "judiciary". In particular, the treatment performed by the Company refers to personal data relating to customers and potential customers such as name, address, personal identification data, tax code, identifying details of other corporate reports, etc. For these reasons, we urge you not to disclose the same "sensitive" and / or "personal" personal data. However, in the event that the Company, for its own operation, needs to deal with "sensitive" data, it will be required to submit a supplement to this Statement and its request for consent to the processing.
Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who may become aware of it as responsible or in charge
For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, the data may be communicated to the categories of persons indicated below:
- Banks and lenders;
- Authorities and supervisory bodies and, in general, subjects, public or private, with important publicity functions;
- Tribunal Tribunal, Judicial Authority and Police Force;
- Public entities;
- Debt recovery companies;
- Law firms;
- Insurance companies;
- Professional firms and / or companies and / or business associations and entrepreneurs who provide us with certain accounting and / or tax services and, more generally, in the field of relationship assistance and advice;
- Suppliers and business partners of the Company (companies and professionals);
- Persons engaged in the promotion and sale of products and services of the Company;
- Companies and Correspondence Bodies and subjects carrying out transmission, imbalancing, transport and sorting of communications with the person concerned;
- Providers of acquisition, processing and data processing;
- Entities providing information management services for the Company and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- ASP (Application Service Provider) Software Providers;
- Web Farm Service Providers;
- Maintenance / repair company of computer equipment;
- Subjects carrying out archiving of documentation and data entry;
- Subjects that carry out customer service activities (eg call center, help desk, etc.);
- Market researchers looking at the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services and on the company's business;
- Those who carry out auditing, review and certification activities carried out by the Company also in the interest of customers;
Persons belonging to the above categories operate in full autonomy as distinct holders of the treatment or in the name of the Responsible or Appointed for such purpose appointed by the Company, whose list is constantly updated by the Company itself. Your personal data may also be known by the employees of the Company, who have been specifically designated to be responsible or charged with the treatment, for example:
- Co-workers, directors and statutory auditors;
- Those in charge and internal administrative offices;
- Those in charge and the research and development offices;
- The caretakers and the offices for maintenance and / or repair of computer tools;
- The officers and the offices of detection and provision of services;
- Accountants and billing staff;
- The agents and the offices for the marketing of the goods / services;
- The agents and the offices for the satisfaction of customers, users and subscribers;
- Agents and representatives.
Data may also be transferred, disseminated in Italy and / or in European Union countries and / or non-European Union countries in compliance with the Code's rules (Articles 42-45);
Data processed by the Company are not disclosed.
In accordance with art. 7 of the Code, in addition to the information contained in this notice, the person concerned is entitled to:
- To get:
- The confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- To get the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing made with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- to get:
- Updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible Or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- To oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
The addresses to which any request for art. 7 of the Code are:
Postal mail: Azienda Agrituristica Campospillo - Loc. Sterpeti, 18 - Magliano in Toscana (Gr) -
Tel. e Fax 0564.592124 - Cell. 338.2261166
Owner and Responsible for Treatment
The holder of the treatment is: Azienda Agrituristica Campospillo - Loc. Sterpeti, 18 - Magliano in Toscana (Gr)
The manager of the treatment is: Silvio Mazzoncini, electively domiciled at the Headquarters Azienda Agrituristica Campospillo - Loc. Sterpeti, 18 - Magliano in Toscana (Gr).
For more information, you may also contact the "Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of the rights exercised by the parties concerned" to the above mentioned addresses for the receipt of requests pursuant to art. 7 of the Code.